Our treestand was designed with the hunter in mind every step of the way. We have engineered a climbing treestand that will provide you ultimate safety, comfort, and functionality. We wanted to design a treestand that can handle anything. Forget about worrying if your treestand will hold up during your hunts. Our patent pending dual anchors and triangular cable will put your mind at ease. Going a step further, each stand is hand welded with precision and confidence.
The Ridgeback goes above expectation in the comfort department. Each Hang10™ treestand will include our patent pending adjustable camo flex mesh seat and lumbar back.
With our bed liner coating, this stand is not only non-skid, but it’s quiet and ready for the challenges that you throw at it. Our frame offers an advantage because it was designed for YOU. Durable, extra space to move, lightweight, quiet, and adjustable. Our treestands know no limits. It’s time to Claim Your Trophy in a Hang10™ Treestand.
- Hexagonal Based Architecture for ultimate strength and weight capacity
- Dual Anchor System for stability and safety
- Treezyn Camo® adjustable Seating and Integrated Lumbar Back for unequaled comfort
- Steel Triangular Cables
- One Sided Cable adjustment
- Powder coat frame finish with optional customization – Bedlinner overlay
- Built-in foot lifts
- Stand Weight: 18 pounds
- Construction: Hexagon Aluminum
- Tree Size: 10 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 21 by 14 inches (WxL)
- Lumbar Dimensions: 23 by 6 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 24 by 36 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 24 by 36 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 23 by 25 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 pounds