How Does Your Treestand Stack Up?
Our treestand will help you land that trophy you hear your friends talk about. Don’t let not having the right equipment hold you back from claiming your trophy!
- Integrated Lumbar Back – no bar at the base of your back
- Adjustable Seating – sit all day long, no pinching
- Built-in Foot Rest
- Hexagonal Based Architecture for ultimate strength and weight capacity
- Rated at 350lb limit – tested to 700lbs – Meets all ASTM Standards
- Dual Anchor System – double the tree contact points – no more pivot!
- Steel Triangular Cables – no cable sag catching the bark
- One Sided Cable adjustment – 50% less installation, removal
- Built-in foot lifts – no more straps
- Seat slides completely out of the way when ascending/descending the tree
- 21 lbs – carry anywhere
- Distinctive angled front shooting rest for a left or right shot – no longer extend out over a square corner
- Powder coat frame finish with optional customization – Bedlinner overlay for ultimate concealment
- Customizable from the paint to the lumbar back
- Proudly made in the USA
Hang10 Treestands is a family company that values the tradition and sport of hunting. We set out to make the best quality products to keep that tradition alive. #ClaimYourTrophy